Alpine Backyard Cabin
Cabin Size: 3m x 3m = 9m²
Your Alpine cabin can be assembled in just one day on prepared footing.
Please click on image to enlarge
The Cabin Kits Galore Alpine backyard cabin is built using 34mm T&G boards and its unique construction gives you a well-insulated, good-looking cabin suitable for a home office, child's retreat, spare room or storage. No internal lining is required and both flooring and ceiling uses T&G boards which give an excellent appearance when a clear lacquer or paint is applied.
NSW Government regulations allow backyard cabin up to 20 sq meters without approval.
- All Walls
- Roof Beams
- Cut to size, giving great strength and excellent insulation, ready to paint or stain; no internal lining required. 34mm T&G boards
- 34mm 135mm x 34mm
- Double French doors
- one 1380 x 910, one 700 x 910
- Internal lining 19mm x 95mm T&G boards
- Colorbond or similar (choice of selected colours)
- T&G Size depending on model
- Full set of easy-to-follow assembly plans
- Installation Including sub floor on level base
- Sub floor kit
- Open Deck -1.5m
- Extra Windows - 1380mm x 910mm
** All prices quoted are for Sydney metropolitan area only, other areas POA. All prices include GST.
Timber is a natural product and can contract and expand, develop shakes and have minor imperfections. All our timbers are graded and checked for suitability before packing. Minor alterations may have to be carried out on site to effect a finished product.
We advise you discuss with your local DIY outlet the treatment best suited to ensure the protection of your Cabin. Painting or staining of all internal and external walls is strongly advised.