The newest model to the Log Cabins Australia range, the Pool Room (* potential granny flat *) Is a modern looking flat roofed cabin. Its 45mm thick solid timber walls gives a strong, well insulated cabin. No internal lining is required. The ceiling uses T&G boards which give an excellent appearance when lacquer or paint is applied.
Unlike most backyard cabins with this model you have the ability to choose the location of doors, windows and what side of the cabin the room will go. With the premium doors and windows you can also choose if you want them to have the internal bars or more modern look without.
The Pool Room model has an internal room designed to facilitate shower, vanity and toilet with an added area for a small kitchen or workstation. This potential granny flat comes as cabin kit only, or fully installed to lock up stage all inclusions shower, toilet, vanity, kitchen sink & cupboards are sold separately. Components are supply only and connection to services not included. * Potential granny flat – Subject to council approval *
$19,500 – PRICE INCLUDES INSTALLATION WITHIN 100km OF SYDNEY
- Roof Colour: Click Here
- Installed price: Includes all the below and subframe and footings on a relatively level base
- All Walls: Cut to size, giving great strength and excellent insulation, ready to paint or stain; no internal lining required. 44mm T&G boards
- Roof Beams: 135mm x 68mm
- Door: Premium Double French front doors and internal swing door
- Windows: Premium windows 3 @ 810mm x 1600mm internal room 520 x 520
- Ceiling: Internal lining 19mm T&G boards
- Floor: Yellow tongue particle board construction flooring
- Deck: 1500mm x 5400mm open deck
- Plans: Full set of easy-to-follow assembly plans
- Insulation: Aircell rated to R2.6
- Timberguard: Non toxic timber treatment for borers, fungus and fire retardant