The Cabin Kits Galore Austen backyard cabin is constructed using 34mm T&G boards and its unique construction gives a strong, well insulated cabin that is ready to paint or stain. No internal lining is required. The floor and ceiling uses T&G boards which give an excellent appearance when a clear lacquer or paint is applied.
Due to the large open plan design the Austen has many potential uses such as retreat, studio, home office, child’s study, park cabin, eco lodge, plus other uses where quality extra space, at an affordable price, is required.
$15,450 – PRICE INCLUDES INSTALLATION WITHIN 100km OF SYDNEY
- Roof Colour: Click Here
- Installed price: Includes all the below and subframe and footings on a relatively level base
- All Walls: Cut to size, giving great strength and excellent insulation, ready to paint or stain; no internal lining required. 35mm T&G boards
- Roof Beams: 135mm x 68mm
- Door: Double French doors
- Window: 2 large 1380mm x 910mm
- Ceiling: Internal lining 19mm x 95mm T&G boards
- Roof: Colorbond or similar (choice of selected colours)
- Floor: Yellow tongue particle board construction flooring
- Deck: 1500mm x 4800mm open deck
- Plans: Full set of easy-to-follow assembly plans
- Insulation: Aircell rated to R2.6
- Timberguard: Non toxic timber factory treated for borers, fungus and fire retardant