The Bronte backyard cabin is constructed using 34mm T&G boards and its unique construction gives a strong, well insulated cabin. The use of the extra glazing in the front wall optimises the amount of natural light coming into the cabin.
Due to the large open plan design the Bronte backyard cabin has many potential uses such as retreat, studio, home office, child’s study, photography studio, eco lodge, plus other uses where quality extra space, at an affordable price, is required.
$15,450 – PRICE INCLUDES INSTALLATION WITHIN 100km OF SYDNEY
- Roof Colour: Click Here
- Installed price: Includes all the below and subframe and footings on a relatively level base
- All Walls: Cut to size, giving great strength and excellent insulation, ready to paint or stain; no internal lining required. 35mm T&G boards
- Roof Beams: 135mm x 68mm
- Door: Double French doors
- Window: 1 large side 1380mm x 910mm and 2 slim 408mm x 1920mm window either side of the French doors
- Ceiling: Internal lining 19mm x 95mm T&G boards
- Roof: Colorbond or similar (choice of selected colours)
- Floor: Yellow tongue particle board construction flooring
- Deck: 1500mm x 4800mm open deck
- Plans: Full set of easy-to-follow assembly plans
- Insulation: Aircell rated to R2.6
- Timberguard: Non toxic timber factory treated for borers, fungus and fire retardant